Monday, November 3, 2008

Baruch New Media - Our Class Wiki - So Far

Our class wiki is coming along very well. The section that I am contributing to is New Media in Music. I have written a paragraph on the page about the website www.ilike.com. This is a great website that you can use for finding information about your favorite artists, as well as finding similar artists according to your tastes that you put in once you choose your favorites. The big mother of all music sites seems to be Myspace, which gives artists unlimited publicity for free. Unless you are a huge famous artist who might have to pay for certain aspects of the promotion you get on the website (unfortunately I am not one of them, so I do not know for sure). I will continue to look for new media tools that concern music and make sure that I update the wiki accordingly, so that you all can read about them.

No comments: